#117 UPCYCLED (SHIRT) APRON
Click the box below to see more choices
It's a win-win game! All it takes is one of those unused shirts that are just hanging in the closet (or a thrift/goodwill store). You feel so good using up unwanted and unloved garments! Give them away as birthday or Christmas gifts!
- Once you get the hang of this super quick stitch, customize it to be as embellished as you like.
- A wonderful gift idea and so fast to make.
- Take a man's shirt and transform it into a functional attractive apron.
- Full-size traceable template for cutting
- One size fits most
- Bonus: For every apron you make.... there can be two wine bags!!
Are you interested in bulk buying one or more of our patterns for your guild members or your shop? We offer bulk discounts and wholesale prices.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!