Ethnic Applique Wool Jacket
Click the box below to see more choices
This is not fabric....it's white wool velour carefully appliqued with melton ethnic shapes. Linda made this one for her T.V. show "Linda Macphee's Workshop". Look carefully and you will see Patch pockets worked into the design... Imagine this against a white snowbank! It will stand out in a crowd as you will never see another like it! Dress it up or down...you have a winner!
Approx. size Med (sizes 10-12) but check the measurements as all sales are final.
- wool velour with black kasha lining
- Patch pockets
- Collar, finished with wool fold over braid (made from pattern #30)
- 2 way zipper
- Dry clean only
Chest measurement (from underarm to underarm) - 23"
Length (from centre back neckline to bottom) - 30"
Sleeve length (measured from underarm to end of sleeve) - 15"
Sleeve circumference at widest - 15"
* if you have any questions, need more measurements, clarification or pictures don't hesitate to contact us!
2) Length (from centre back neckline to bottom of garment)
3) Bottom sleeve length (measured from bottom of sleeve - underarm to wrist)