Pieced Black Creative Chaos Jacket Medium
Click the box below to see more choices
This is a frenzy of creativity.. We used a Kasha satin base and free- motioned all kinds of fun fabrics to it, and then made the fabric into a jacket! It features knit sleeves and collar and once again...you won't see this anywhere else...it's truly a work of art... and a one of a kind. Be ready for compliments!
Approx. size med (sizes 10-12) but check the measurements as all sales are final.
- kasha satin base with knit sweater sleeves
- Patch pockets
- Collar, no side seam (made from pattern #30)
- 2 way zipper
- Dry clean only
- Sleeves are stretchy
Chest measurement (from underarm to underarm) -22 "
Length (from centre back neckline to bottom) - 28.5"
Sleeve length (measured from underarm to end of sleeve) -16 "
* sleeves are stretchy
* if you have any questions, need more measurements, clarification or pictures don't hesitate to contact us!
2) Length (from centre back neckline to bottom of garment)
3) Bottom sleeve length (measured from bottom of sleeve - underarm to wrist)