#117 UPCYCLED (SHIRT) APRON
It's a win-win game! All it takes is one of those unused shirts that are just hanging in the closet (or a thrift/goodwill store). You feel so good using up unwanted and unloved garments! Give them away as birthday or Christmas gifts!
- Once you get the hang of this super quick stitch, customize it to be as embellished as you like.
- A wonderful gift idea and so fast to make.
- Take a man's shirt and transform it into a functional attractive apron.
- Full-size traceable template for cutting
- One size fits most
- Bonus: For every apron you make.... there can be two wine bags!!