Recycled Silk Purses - Crossbody
Click the box below to see more choices
These beautiful, unique and colourful purses are knit in Nepal from recycled silk sari yarn. The yarn is spun from the scraps off of the looms from silk sari manufacturing. As no 2 skeins of yarn are alike - no 2 bags are. They are all vibrant colours, but some are more red, some more blue, etc. Pictured are a representation of a few options. Rest assured they are all lovely!!
- $20 each
- purses are 100% silk and should be hand washed or spot washed and laid flat to dry.
- small bag is approx 9"/9.5" wide and 10" long with a 65" strap (can be knotted if you want it shorter). There is a fringed flap that covers the opening of the bag.
- med bag approx 11" wide and 12" long with a 45" strap. no flap or closure
- lg bag is approx 11" wide and 14" long with a 50" strap. flap over opening, with a burgundy lining and 1 zippered pocket inside the bag
- round bag is approx 12" wide and 13" long with a strap 35" strap. button closure and bag is lined with black lining with 1 zippered pocket inside.
- we also carry 2 styles of matching hats and scarves.