World's Easiest FACE MASK KIT
Click the box below to see more choices
For the MONTH OF SEPTEMBER both of our Fall and Halloween themed face mask kits are 40% off and the rest of the mask kits are 20% off!!
NEW AND IMPROVED with extra thin elastic and toggle adjusters!! This kit contains everything you need to make 4 reusable fabric face masks. We've made a variety of kits that can each make 4 double layer masks. Just choose your print, or get a few kits to make multiple masks with different prints, and start sewing! We can fit 2 kits per envelope so if you’re buying multiples buy in even numbers to capitalize on the best postage savings!
*Note our mask pattern is one that we designed to fit snugly around your nose and mouth as fit is very important when it comes to masks! Your kit comes with 2 layers of tightly woven cotton which we've found works well but you can easily add a third layer of either your own cotton (bedsheet?) or polypropylene if you want.
- inner fabric (plain colour cotton)
- outer fabric (printed cotton)
- 1/4" elastic for behind the head straps (2m)
- 1/8" elastic for around the ears straps (1m)
- 8 adjustable toggles for your elastic so you can make them adjustable (2 toggles per mask)
- pattern and instructions
- to buy additional elastic click here
TO BUY POLYPROPYLENE CLICK HERE - Can be added as a filter or third layer if desired.
Linda has made a step by step video to show you how to put the masks together. Click here to watch!
* non-medical face masks
* double layer cotton
* includes 3 pattern sizes - Large (adult) Medium (youth) and Small (child)
* thread not included
* the balinese batiks in particular will be tight to get 4 Large masks from because of the width of the fabric - 3 large and 1 medium no problem tho!
* washable and reusable!! (gentle wash and hang to dry - for best results use a wash bag)
* they are reversible - you can wear it on the plain or printed side - just make sure to wash it first!
If you don't want to sew your own - here are some ready made ones you can buy: CLICK HERE
Important note: It's always a good idea to prewash your fabric before you cut it to allow for any shrinkage.