I'm thinking a great idea for all of us who sew is to flood the world with reusable shopping bags and free the world from plastic bags! There are over 500 BILLION plastic bags used world wide each year!, they sit in landfills for a thousand years!
We have a lot of work to do!
This has been my obsession for many years now - in fact I first printed my "World's Easiest Shopping Bag" pattern in 1990! (28 years ago!!)
Here are my many reasons why:
- It's an easy one piece pattern and the bag fits into its own pocket to carry with you in purse or back pack.
- It's always with you and not in the car!
- They will carry 20 lbs of groceries
- They make great gifts (or hostess gifts)
- No bottom seam to rip out!
- Handles cannot fall off because they are part of the bag
- IT'S WASHABLE!
- SAVE THE WORLD!
Our special deal right now is a KIT which includes the pattern (worth $7.98) and enough nylon fabric to make three bags... One for yourself and two friends. We've got them in two colours teal blue and red.
It's a deal for just $14.98 (regular $19.98) - Plus! for an additional $10 you can get fabric for three more bags.
This promotion runs until the end of February or while stocks last.